Sunday, February 28, 2021

First Post in Some Time and New Blog Name

It has been some time since I have written anything and am in the process of getting back into the swing
after the holidays and being super busy with work.  Also, I have in the plans to change my blog from Bluegrass Runner To Bluegrass Endurance and not sure yet how to do it.  Blogger says it can take an existing site and copy it over but for some reason right now it does not want to.  Not sure if I can just change the name and change the web address to point to the existing site – we shall see.

The reason for the change is simply that since I have been riding more and running by focus has shifted to be more than on just running and since even though I may not do Triathlons I would like to report on the them and other endurance events I may come across.  Thus the change and now to just get it done so as not to lose some connection with my old blog.  

As far as the second part of the title of this blog I figured I would put off posting on my training for now as a weekly post but may go back to it at some time.  Instead, I will be doing a series over the next month or so on “What I Use/Do” with regards to a number of areas such as: Nutrition, Riding Equipment, Running Shoes and Clothing, Training Software and any other things I may think of.

I realize that I am me and as we are individuals so simply because I use, or do, something is not necessarily a reason for someone else to do the same but it may give you directions to look if you are so inclined.  I will add here, and repeat it when it is applicable, that at present I am an Ambassador for a couple products: SFuels and AMPHuman (Well I was last year and this year is not sorted out yet – but I will still use the product regardless) and wanted to be up front about that.  With regards to SFuels I have been with them for a number of years as the product fits very well with my LCHF approach as it also allows for racing on more carbs as needed. 

Hoping to get the first new post up in the next week – till then keep up the training and stay healthy.

__________________________________________________________

As a reminder, you can join the SFuels Strava Triathlon Club, Running Club and/or Cycling Club - Signup for them all if you like.  Join others on the LCHF for Endurance journey

Also, check out the whole line of SFuels products: SFuels Life , SFuels-Train and SFuels-Race products.  Also, just back after reformulating them are SFuel LIFE Bars.  You can also access the new QuickStart Guide.

 
Receive 5% off with code TONYK5

No comments:

Post a Comment